DRAGGIN MEN’S TWISTA
These Draggin Men’s Twista motorcycle jeans are lined with our state of the art Roomoto MR7+ kevlar lining. It has been protecting motorcyclists’ backsides for the past 20 years while keeping with the latest fashion trends. The Draggin Men’s Twista motorcycle jeans come with knee armour absolutely FREE, giving you added impact protection. Our Twista motorcycle jeans come in two colours: black and blue. If you are in the market for skinny fit motorcycle jeans, then these bad boys are perfect!
These skinny fit motorcycle jeans are 30% lighter than most anti abrasion jeans on the market, providing our riders with maximum breathability without compromising on protection! We also do not use any rivets on our jeans to ensure that no denting or scratching occurs. These skinny fitting motorcycle jeans are any motorcyclists’ dream. No matter what adventure, the Draggin Men’s Twista Jeans are up for the challenge!
Roomoto MR7+ is a thinner, lighter fabric with more abrasion resistance with the longest slide time. Roomoto® MR7+ changes the paradigm by increasing safety, almost doubling the abrasion resistance from 4.4 seconds to more than 7.46 seconds. This is higher than the slide time for CE level 2 safety rating. At the same time Roomoto MR7+ has dropped in weight, it is now 30% lighter. Making Draggin® the lightest protective riding jeans. Being exceptionally light weight makes for ultra-breathability and comfort. Draggin are the perfect motorcycle jeans for all riding conditions. With Draggin you’re ready to ride! Drayko Draggin Ladies Racey comes with Roomoto MR7+ technology.
- Roomoto MR7+ protective lining
- Min. 7.45 seconds or 75 metres slide time
- 30% Lighter
- Traditional 5 pocket design
- Leather belt patch with Draggin logo
- Brushed metal matt-finish button
- No rivets so you don’t scratch your bike
- Triple stitched side and rear seam construction
- Genuine locking front zipper without nickel content
- Performance Mesh Liner to prevent heat transfer from road friction
- Knee armour pockets for CE approved protectors