Draggin Jeans Classic for Men
- Heavy 14 oz denim for durability
- Traditional cut for rider protection
- Slight boot cut to fit riding boots
- Rigid Denim
- Size range up to 60″
See Pricing in Our Shop:
Draggin Jeans Classic Mens
ROOMOTOTM – THE DRAGGIN LINING
Each Draggin Jeans product is lined with Draggin’s very own revolutionary fabric called Roomoto™, which offers unrivalled safety plus climate control which takes heat and sweat away from the skin and with antibacterial treatment for comfort whilst riding.
Draggin is the World’s 1st Preferred Licensee for Motorcycle Garments is built with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber. This enables Roomoto™ to be soft, breathable, flexible and non-allergenic making our lining hugely superior to all other alternatives.
Draggin Jeans’ patented positioning system ensures that each and every of the contact points are well covered. Inserted during the manufacturing process and secured with heavy duty stitching Roomoto™ is specifically designed and positioned to keep skin safe at all legal speed limits.
Draggin’s CE Approved armour is also available and can easily be fitted to the knees, hips, elbows, shoulders and back of each Draggin Jeans product to improve impact performance.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Use a short cycle with all buttons and/or zips fastened.
- Keep KEVLAR® on the inside.
- Tumble dry warm.
- Line dry in shade.
- Iron hot.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not expose inside of garment to sunlight.
- Dry cleanable, but not recommended.